Denise L. Ben-David
WNF Law, PL
Ms. Ben-David works with both the transactional team and the litigation team. Her practice focuses on real estate, probate, finance, transactional and corporate law. Previously, Ms. Ben-David has held positions with firms and corporations in Florida, New York and Israel.
Ms. Ben-David has represented her clients in probate estates from simple to complex, as well as successfully negotiated multi-million dollar lender work-outs, debt restructuring, asset purchase agreements, complex commerical real estate acquisition and sales contracts and commercial lease agreements.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate: Commercial, Residential and Mixed-Use
- Representation of Buyers, Sellers and Lenders
- Probate and Probate Litigation
- Trusts and Estates
- Contracts and Transactional matters
- Lender Representation
- Debt Acquisition
- Environmental Issues and Remediation
- Equipment Leases and UCC Secured Transactions
- Corporate Representation
- Appointed as Inventory Attorney to wind down a multi-million dollar law firm including all employment, legal, accounting and corporate obligations.
- Instrumental in closing sale of a $16 million dollar residential property.
- Represents a multi-use condominium project located in downtown Miami.
- Represents companies in a variety of transactions from inception through closing, including corporate acquisitions and sales, real estate deals for Buyer, Seller and Lender; acted as closing agent for multi-million dollars of real estate transactions.
- Develops strategic plans for litigation matters.
- Contributed to successful resolution of commercial debt in excess of $169 million dollars.
- Negotiated with IRS, SEC and Receiver to clear title on commercial real estate and foreclose on debt, resulting in a successful recovery for creditor-client in excess of two million dollars.
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Member
- Real Estate Probate and Trust Division of Florida Bar
- American Bar Association, Member
- South Miami-Kendall Bar Association, Member
- Cuban American Bar Association, Member
Presentations, Appearences and Publications
- Held mentoring class for FIU Law School Students
- Featured in FIU Law School "A Day in the Life" of successful FIU Law School Alumni (PASSWORD = LAW)
- SuperLawyers Rising Star, Real Estate, 2013
- Florida International University, J.D., 2006
- Nyack College, B.S., Organizational Management (valedictorian), 1998