WNF Law set to Sponsor the Florida International Banker's Association 12th Annual Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Conference February 23 and 24, 2012
Keep up with the latest AML news and financial crime developments - Attend the much anticipated 12th FIBA annual event. While the conference agenda is finalized, each session's focus continues to evolve with developments in international financial crime risks. As always, prospective attendees can look forward to a comprehensive event that will set the pace for another year as successful AML professionals.
- Learn what you need to excel in your position in role-focused conference sessions
- Hear thought leadership on emerging methods of economic crime
- Engage in productive dialogue to delve deeper on the latest international requirements
- Benefit from a wealth of real case studies and leading industry practices
- Network with your peers and industry gurus to get the real inside story from those in the know
- Experience cutting-edge solutions first-hand at the interactive exhibition hall
As attendees of previous FIBA AML Conferences can attest, the top experts and speakers from across the financial sector converge on this event. Take advantage of other international professionals' experiences and learn industry leading practices that work to prevent financial crime risk.
FIBA, a decades-old trade association, takes pride in ensuring that its annual AML conference is timely, relevant, and practical. Attendees will learn about the latest international AML requirements so that they can understand, and respond to, growing expectations for financial transparency.
Steve Waserstein of WNF Law presented to a special group of International Bankers on the legal, accounting and criminal ramifications of FATCA. Click here for the conference agenda.
In summary, WNF Law, PL - Waserstein Nunez & Foodman represents an exclusive list of clients who require legal representation in its collective areas of expertise. Located in Miami, Florida at 201 S. Biscayne Boulevard on the top floor of the Miami Center (34th Floor). Please contact Brenda Bassett at 305 760 8500, Bsb@WNFLaw.com to learn more about WNF Law, PL or at its website www.WNFLaw.com.