Steve L. Waserstein and Stanley Foodman will be speaking before the FIBA Private Banking, Wealth Management and AML Committee
The Obstacles...the cliffs...the solutions? Navigating your bank's and your client's future in the new tax enforcement world.
Topics being covered include:
- Targets of the U.S. Government - Taxes and More?
- Tools - OVDI, FATCA, Data Mining and Whisteblower
- Profiling your customer - finding the red flags?
- Advising your clients and keeping them - donŐt become a witness against them.
- Keep the legal advice for your clients to the lawyers
- Examples of Sting Operations and Investigations
Date: Wednesday, January 16 2013
Time: 8:00 - 8:30 Registration and breakfast.
8:30 to 9:45 Presentation.
9:45 to 10:00 Q&A.
Speakers: Steve L. Waserstein - Founder of WNF Law, PL - Waserstein Nunez & Foodman
Stanley Foodman, Founder and Principal, Foodman CPA's and Advisors
In summary, WNF Law, PL - Waserstein Nunez & Foodman represents an exclusive list of clients who require legal representation in its collective areas of expertise. Located in Miami, Florida at 201 S. Biscayne Boulevard on the top floor of the Miami Center (34th Floor). Please contact Brenda Bassett at 305-760-8500, Bsb@WNFLaw.com to learn more about WNF Law, PL or at its website www.WNFLaw.com.